« All Events
Kennewick Schools Administration Center
January 21 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Children 5-11 are now eligible to receive a free COVID-19 vaccine!
Kennewick School District is partnering with Aristo Health Care Services to offer COVID-19 vaccine clinics open to students, staff and our community.
- Pfizer vaccination offered for ages 5-11, though Booster shots of Pfizer, Moderna + Johnson & Johnson also available.
- Students ages 5-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and provide consent
- You will not need to provide proof of immigration status or a social security number to get vaccinated.
- You do not need health insurance to get vaccinated—the vaccine is free.
- All records and information associated with vaccination are kept strictly confidential.
- Vaccines are administered by trained medical professionals.
- No appointment is necessary, just show up at the venue (below) during the time listed.